From earliest human history, our ancestors knew to pay attention to the guidance and wisdom coming to them personally and as a community through their dreams. Ceremonies began each day in every village in order to listen to the dreams of the people that would protect and inform their lives. This engagement with power and communication from a divine source has been marginalized and lost in recent times.
Tayria Ward, Ph.D,, has listened to her own and other people’s dreams for mother than 4o years in private practice, dream groups and retreats. She hosts a monthly Global Dream Symposium during which a large audience share and listen to the voice of collective dreaming from persons living on every continent.
In addition, a long ago dream led Tayria to begin the study of divinatory methods for pulling in medicine and guidance from helping spirits and the oracular dimension of the psyche. This work compliments and amplifies the messages coming from the Dreamtime.
In this retreat we will spend mornings working together to hear dreams, to recover a deeper understanding of their language and medicine, and to consult the oracle. These sessions will be an opportunity for participants to receive very direct and personal guidance for their own journey of discovery and healing, and for the community to discover bonds of connection and wisdom as we show up to hear the collective voice.
Afternoons and evenings will be spent with periods of solitude, time to be present to the natural world, and then to come together in deep dialogue. As bonds of connection grow, so do clear visions for our personal and collective futureo
- Where: Isle of Palms, SC (Ocean front home near Charleston, SC.) Closest Airport: Charleston International (CHS)
- When: Thursday March 21 at 4:30 to Sunday March 24 at 1:00
- Non Refundable deposit to hold your spot: $300
- Registration: $895 – lodging and meals included
- All tuition is due not later than March 1st
- Payment: May pay by on-line with Credit or Debit Card or with Personal Check
- Space Limited: Due to individualized focus of this retreat it is limited to 8 participants
- Proceeds from this program will go to support the nonprofit Rites of Passage Council.